The World Class Traveler

The World Class Traveler

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dinner At Stashu's con Fusion


Donna, Carol, and I had dinner at Stashu's con Fusion.    Stashu's has a Caribbean feel with a candlelit patio cafe and serving up creative fusion cuisine that combines elements of Caribbean, Indian, Mexican and Thai cooking!
 .














When we arrived we were taken to special table that was located in a special part of the restaurant.  The owner came to the table to greet us, he briefly explained what he was going to serve and asked us how we liked our food.





I ordered a virgin pina colada!  When I took my first sip I never expected for it to taste so sinful as I have had many pina colada's in my day.  I had never tasted any pina coloda so amazing before!







The two ladies ordered a glass of wine and the local beer of Costa Rica, "Imperial."  As we waited we chatted and got to know each other, I also went over to a couple's table and took a picture of their tacos.
  

Once the food came the presentation was excellent!







Macadamian Crusted Talapia, Caribbean chicken, Tangori vegetables





Extra slice of heaven (Passionfruit cheesecake),  melts in your mouth and sweetest escape to heaven



No comments:

Post a Comment