The World Class Traveler

The World Class Traveler

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Arrival at the Hotel Autentico

When I arrived at the hotel it was very cute and sweet.  When you first walk in there is the reception area where the people are very friendly and speak English.  As you walk straight they have a cute little upscale Spanish restaraunt that has a nice bar area and a private room where I was told part of my group was sitting down.  I happened to run into our tour guide, Allan who is a very nice Latino gentleman.  Spoke excellent English and fluent in Spanish.  He showed me where the group was.  I was very excited to meet all the people on my tour.  When I got to the table six lovely people were sitting there. A couple from Norway, two girls from Germany, and a girl from Australia.  There were two people, a mother and son who were both from Canada that arrived with me at the same time.  I came to find out they were on the same flight with me.  I noticed that the menu had a large selection of Italian dishes on it that all looked very delicious.  I decided to go with a combination plate.  Had tortillas, black beans, plantanes, white rice, fried egg, fried cheese, and a piece of steak.  The service was excellent and very prompt.


1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear you arrived safely and all goes well.
    Love,
    UJ

    ReplyDelete