The World Class Traveler

The World Class Traveler

Sunday, March 16, 2014

And the Answer is...........

                                                                      COSTA RICA!!!


Thanks for everyone who participated in guessing my next destination.  The winner was Aashish Patel.  Congratulations for being the smart cookie lol.  So I leave tomorrow afternoon.  Made a quick stop for a day and a half in Dallas, Texas to break the trip up.  Staying with some family so that was a plus.  Wasn't expecting it to be freezing and windy here, around 30 degrees to be exact.  Can't wait to get to the nice warm humid tropical weather.  Got all my exotic outfits picked out, so get ready for some colorful threads.  Alright everyone well this is one of my shorter posts, I'm off to get my beauty rest.  Signing off for now but until next time, sleep well everyone!!

1 comment: