The World Class Traveler

The World Class Traveler

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Waterfall Repelling

For those of you out there who have never done this before, don't psych yourselves out.  Just go with it, don't have high or low expectations.  My opinion is that if you watch the video it will just scare you, so just go and do the activity.  I was very anxious to get through the first repel.  Unfortunately, I chose to be second to last in line to do the repel.  Bad idea if you are trying to get through the first obstacle.  I wasn't scared at all surprisingly.  You have to hike through rocks and water through each canyon to repel.  I expected to go through waterfalls but we did not do that.  All of the instructors were very nice and informative.  The company used for this activity is called Desafio Tours check them out. They are great!!










No comments:

Post a Comment