The World Class Traveler

The World Class Traveler

Friday, October 30, 2015

Alexanderplatz Is The Place To Stay In Berlin


Excellent view of the hotel and the TV tower at night with all the glimmering lights

As I got off the bus, which was very convenient as it stopped right in front of my hotel, there was a very tall building that looked like a round world globe with a long antenna sticking out of it. I soon learned that this was the famous "TV Tower", one of Berlin's hottest attractions. I later heard that people spend hours in line to go up to the top to view the city.

As I checked into the hotel, I didn't know what to expect. The Front Desk Attendant informed me that they had reserved a room for me on the top floor of the building. What she failed to mention was how special this room was. In my suspense, I couldn't wait to see the room. As I got off of the elevator and approached my room I opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. The room and views were amazing. The TV Tower was right in front of me. This is an attraction that is a must. Get a first class ticket to one of Berlin's hottest attractions and definitely stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz. Beautiful views in the day and amazing lights at night.



The hotel staff is always available to answer any questions and to make suggestions of how to enjoy their wonderful city. Their goal is to assist in ensuring their guests the best possible experience and they do a great job.
The hotel serves a very nice variety of breakfast favorites such as cold cuts, eggs, bacon, sausage, pastries, etc. It is located on the second floor. There is a small business center that can handle printing and faxing documents There is also a separate Concierge that will guide you anywhere you would like to go.
This hotel room is identical to the room I was lucky enough to stay in. If you look straight out of the window, this is the view you will wake up to in the morning and go to sleep to at night.


Separated Shower and Toilet facilities with cute little glass doors

I would like to mention the unbelievable views from the Panorama Rooftop Terrace.  There is a small charge to access the terrace, but well worth the money.  You won't be sorry.

Again, the Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz is the place to stay if you are looking for something special. Enjoy your stay and the view!!

1 comment:

  1. very nice information for about online hotel booking . Find out more at this link whistler hotels

    ReplyDelete