The World Class Traveler

The World Class Traveler

Friday, October 30, 2015

Avoca House

Because I had such a wonderful stay at the Avoca House when I first arrived in Dublin, I decided to stay again upon my return to Dublin at the end of my tour of Ireland!

Why you might ask?

Well, besides the fact that the Avoca House is only one mile to Dublin city center and near the Airport, Audrey & Jack are amazing hosts that made me feel so welcomed and comfortable!


This luxurious bed and breakfast offers great accommodations.  All the rooms include private bathrooms, that have everything you need such as hairdryers and toiletries.  Avoca House caters for the guest’s every need.


 
You will be happy to know that all the rooms in Avoca House also include a TV and video recorder, as well as tea and coffee facilities.

My room had a queen size bed, but there are several choices if you are traveling with more people. You can even choose a triple room!
 
A marvelous breakfast is included with your stay of fresh fruit, cereals, yogurts, smoked salmon or the famous "Irish Breakfast" is also available.  I chose the traditional Irish Breakfast that included Sausages, rashers, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, hash browns (potato cakes), beans, white pudding.
Brown bread/ toast.
Tea/Coffee.

So if you find yourself in Dublin, I highly recommend the Avoca House for your stay!

Tell Audrey & Jack, Carla's Got the Travel Bug sent you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment