The World Class Traveler

The World Class Traveler

Monday, November 15, 2021

The Big Hotel Experience

Luxury never ends when you choose to stay at the 4 star rated, One King West Hotel.  Choose one of the largest suites in the hotel where luxury is an understatement for this class of room.  You want an incredible view of Toronto, take a step outside on the wrap around terrace and take a look.

Walk into your bedroom of zen where it gives you that modern feel and the attached upscale bathroom you get to enjoy all to yourself.

This gigantic suite offers a meeting area for business meetings, full size kitchen and beautiful chandelier dining area that seats a large group.

Please make sure when booking this hotel you mention carlasgotthetravelbug website. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I read your full blog and it was very informative, and helped me a lot. I always look for blog like this on the internet with which I can enhance my skills, Thanks for letting us know! Travel is my passion! Love to attend the conference. I really want to go there Travel Agents in Delhi

    ReplyDelete