The World Class Traveler

The World Class Traveler

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Staying At A Hotel Near The Iguazu Falls

Getting to experience Iguassu Falls was a dream come true. Having the ability to choose from the Argentinian and Brazilian side was a tough choice.  Before heading to Iguazu people told me to focus more on the Argentinian side because it was larger and there were more opportunities to get closer to the falls.



Picking a hotel in the town seemed a bit far from the falls and you were required to drive to the falls. I found that there was only one hotel that was right inside the park and had direct access to the falls. The Melia Hotel, which was formerly the Sheraton Hotel. As I arrived at the hotel, the greenery and grounds that were spread out gave you a feeling of freedom. As I walked into the hotel, I looked out of the glass windows and couldn't believe what I was looking at, the famous Iguassu Falls.



Even though there was nothing else around the hotel, it still seemed to be so convenient that everything you needed was right at your fingertips. Who could ask for more. The hotel rooms were a little older but cozy, the hotel itself has its own personal features that standout.


Not sleeping much that evening because of my excitement to be there, I woke up early to have breakfast downstairs and enjoy the view of the falls as I ate a delicious buffet breakfast.  I sat right next to the window and just gazed at the falls. After breakfast, all I had to do was walk right out and steps ahead there were signs for quite a few trails that all led to the falls.


After trekking through, if you get tired just head right back to the hotel by foot and take a rest. Come enjoy this nice hotel and the endless views it has to offer. This hotel will definitely not disappoint. Don't forget to mention carlasgotthetravelbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment